Because Nebulum is about 7,000 years old, there is a variety of languages and dialects in use around the world ranging from the Universal Language to the highly obscure and undecipherable Y'Zarc. Differences in languages can also be seen in the names which are given using them.
- Universal Language: The language everyone can use.
- Beast Languages: A magic language to control beasts.
- Lunari Beast Language
- Voth's Dragon Language
- Dark Languages
- Huvu: The language of the Huvudets.
- Kaite: The language of the Lunari.
- Tikar: A language spoken by seafaring folk (pirates).
- Y'Zarc: The writing for the Book of Zarc.
- Glyphs: Characters used for writing.
- Naming Schemes: How names are different based on language, culture, and people groups.
|Awaan • Barbidon • Beast Languages • Canari • Dark Languages ( Gerzh's | Voth's ) • Huvu • Kaite • Tikar • Universal Language • Y'Zarc|
|Dragon Glyphs • Glyphs ( Awaan | Barbidon | Gerzh's | Universal | Voth's ) • Naming Schemes • Tunnel Text|
••• Main Page •••